What you’ll learn about
- How to make 2 differnt kinds of bread.
- The difference between the different raising agents in Soda Bread, Yeast Bread and Sourdough.
- The importance of sourcing the best ingredients for the best results
- Tips for forward planning and saving time
- Great ideas for using your news skills for new recipes such as pizza.
- A shgort demonstration session, showing how the various breads are prepared from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork.
- A practical session with teachers in the kitchen making loaves of bread.
- Teachers share a wealth of knowledge through their expert tips and techniques. Students can ask questions and have the opportunity to taste the dishes prepared at the end of the sessions
- Bring home the loaves of bread that you bake on the day.
Good to know
• A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
• Our Shop will be open for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
• We run this course several times a year.
Terms and Conditions
All bookings for a course or event at Ballymaloe Cookery School are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.