Rachel and I are so looking forward to teaching this course and sharing our plan for a fun and deliciously stress free Christmas. We'll cook many of our favourite recipes and as ever we will pack lots into the day. You will learn several delectable starters, fish, meat and vegetarian dishes and needless to say some irresistable deserts as well as a couple of tasty canapes and petit fours.
Virtually all the dishes can be prepared ahead of time and frozen to be reheated effortlessly later...Come along yourself or how about an early Christmas gift for a special friend....
“I attended with my sister in law and we had an absolutely wonderful day from start to finish. I'm telling everyone about it! I can't wait to try out the recipes and will definitely return.” Student feedback
“I didn't expect so much content to be covered, so that was a very pleasant surprise. It was a really enjoyable day and the food was delicious. I've been recommending it to everyone I've met since!” Student feedback
What you’ll learn about:
- A combination of traditional and more innovative festive recipes and drinks
- Tips for forward planning and saving time
- How to create a visual feast
- Two demonstration sessions, showing how to cook the dishes from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork. Teachers share a wealth of knowledge through their expert tips and techniques. Students can ask questions and have the opportunity to taste the dishes prepared at the end of the sessions
Good to know
- Lunch is included; eat alongside fellow students, our teachers and gardeners
- Coffee, tea and homemade biscuits served on arrival
- A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
- Our Shop will be open for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
- There’s plenty to do and explore in the area
Please note gallery is a selection of images but may not represent actual dishes featured on the course.