On this one day course you’ll discover how cooking using just a single pot is rather liberating, satisfyingly efficient and relatively inexpensive. There’s less juggling of different elements, no complicated techniques, little space required and less washing up to do. What’s not to like?! You can cook in one pot for one person or for a hundred – all you have to do is scale up or down the ingredients – giving a flexibility that suits single people, families and for parties.
What you’ll learn about
- How to make over a dozen delicious dishes using only a single pot, featuring beef, fish, chicken and vegetarian recipes from around the world
- Two demonstration sessions, showing how dishes are prepared from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork. Teachers share a wealth of knowledge through their expert tips and techniques. Students can ask questions and have the opportunity to taste the dishes prepared at the end of the sessions
Good to know
- Lunch is included; eat alongside fellow students.
- A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
- Our Shop will be open for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
- There’s plenty to do and explore in the area
Terms and Conditions
All bookings for a course or event at Ballymaloe Cookery School are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.