Private Tuition / Bespoke Courses
Want something special for a group? We'll be delighted to help.
Important anniversaries, team building, stag nights, Christmas parties, hen parties, birthday... whatever sort of group event you have in mind we would be delighted to arrange a special course to suit your needs.
You might like to arrange a private group cookery demonstration followed by lunch or dinner. You can choose any area of interest from bread making to gardening and from wine tasting to cordon bleu cooking. Our other facilities - such as a lecture hall or self-catering accommodation - are also available. Or, if you prefer, we can arrange luxury accommodation for you in Ballymaloe House, which is only minutes away.
We'll be delighted to discuss your requirements - just contact our main office on 021 4646785 or email us at email@example.com.
Arrive 1.45pm at Ballymaloe Cookery School
Option 1 - Jam and Scones.
- 2.00 pm Cookery demonstration of Sweet Scones, Raspberry Jam, Brown Bread, Fruit Soda Bread
- 2.45pm Divide into pairs and each group goes to one of our kitchens and makes some bread, jam or scones.
- 4.00pm Then have tea or coffee with freshly baked scones or jam
- 4.30pm have guided walk around gardens while bread is cooking
- 5.00pm back into the school and collect some bread and jam to take home (or take bread to dinner with them if dining at Ballymaloe House)
Option 2 - Full Cookery Demonstration
Cookery Demonstration of full meal menu – soup or starter, main course with accompaniments, green salad, bread and a dessert
This would be a demonstration only with a tasting at the end but no hands on cooking session
3 hours in total including tea/coffee and homemade biscuits and a walk around gardens
Maximum number of students is 38.
Option 3: Saturday Cookery School
- 11.00 am Group arrives for Tea and Coffee.
- 11.30 am Cookery Demonstration of full three course meal including soup or starter, main course with accompaniments, green salad, bread and a dessert
- 12.30 pm Hands-on cooking session in kitchen. Group will break into pairs and cook a selection of items from the demonstration – it will be a full meal, bread, soup, main course and dessert.
- 2.30 pm Sit down together and eat lunch.
- Tour of gardens before or after meal.
- Estimated finishing time 3.30-4pm
Maximum number of students is 30.
These are only examples so please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.