During the winter months it's important to feed yourself with wholesome and nutritious food to keep your body healthy.
Let us show you the best way to make sure your Stews are delicious, nutritious and make everyone want to go back for a second helping.
Also available to stream live all over the world.
What you’ll learn
- Great recipes featuring amazing fresh Irish produce.
- A variety of essential techniques you’ll use again and again
- A tour of the organic farm, gardens, dairy and greenhouses, which provide much of the seasonal produce you’ll be seeing.
- A demonstration session, showing how dishes are prepared from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork. Rachel will share a wealth of knowledge through her expert tips and techniques. Students can ask questions and have the opportunity to taste the dishes prepared at the end of the sessions
- A delicious tasting plate at the end of the demonstration with all the wonderful recipes.
Good to know
- A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
- Our Shop will be open for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
- Accommodation available within our grounds and close by
- There’s plenty to do and explore in the area. These summer courses are a fabulous way to spend your summer in the countryside. Learn during the days, eat well and then soak up the surroundings in the evenings
Terms and Conditions
All bookings for a course or event at Ballymaloe Cookery School are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.